Executive Assistant at Citi Bank Country Officer
- Company: Citi Bank Country Officer
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Citi Bank Country Officer
Locations: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region Job Function: Business Strategy, Management & Administration Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20180181
- Directly supports a C15 level manager and generally supports an entire department
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management; arranges meetings and secures meeting rooms
- Arranges conferences, meetings and events as required by the Unit; establishes priorities on behalf of manager or team
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Assists team members with the documentation related to overseas travel Visa, ticketing, hotel, airport transfers, foreign exchange, ground transportation and expense reports
- Handles incoming calls; responds to inquiries
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Maintains and update files/records, produces reports and various correspondence
- Handles sensitive materials; maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – TZ——————————————————
Time Type :——————————————————
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30th June, 2020.