Equipment Operator at Barrick
- Company: Barrick
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Equipment Operator to join and grow our team.
Join our exceptional team and embody Barrick’s core values as you work with us. We are in search of individuals who can champion Barrick’s DNA by:
- Communicating Honestly, Transparently, and Acting with Integrity
- Exhibiting a Results-Driven approach
- Delivering solutions that are Fit for Purpose
- Dedicating themselves to Building a Sustainable Legacy
- Taking Responsibility and being Accountable
- Committing to Zero Harm
- Cultivating strong and meaningful Partnerships
If you’re ready to contribute to our world-class team while embracing these values, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of our diverse workforce.
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings.
- Wear the appropriate PPE for the task at hand.
- Assist and conduct incident/accident investigations.
- Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must have knowledgeable of earthmoving techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable with routine maintenance on assigned equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed on them.
- Must be capable of performing close tolerance work safely and productively.
- Must be able to observe all safety (to include wearing required personal a safety equipment), security, and health requirement for environment.
- Inspection equipment before and after use to ensure it’s in good working order.
- Ensure total adherence to all safety, health and environmental procedures and guidelines as well as all other company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as needed and when assigned.
- Under the direction of the supervisor, provide appropriate on-the-job training and coaching to less experience personnel.
- Implementation and execution of all tasks and instructions as instructed by superiors.
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Equipment operator certificate
- Valid driving license
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 3 Years’ experience on mining industries
- Road maintenance repair experience
What We Can Offer You:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
Please forward applications before 15th December 2023
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th December, 2023.