Enterprise Business Architect at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Reporting: Head of Business Transformation
Job Location: CRDB Bank HQ
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for driving and building our Business Architecture practice by providing leadership and direction to the process design and workflow integration and other areas of the business to ensure alignment with the CRDB vision. The role will act as the custodian for the bank’s operating model and business process documentation.
- Lead the Development of improvement strategies to promote efficiency and excellence by analyzing current operations and creating short-term and long-term plans, budgets, and roadmaps with diverse teams for process and operating model improvement.
- Translate business concepts into workable and effective processes that align with the organization’s strategic goals, including formulating the operations development strategy to facilitate the identification of job redesign and reengineering opportunities.
- Embedding continuous improvement thinking and process excellence in the business by working with business teams, heads, and the senior leadership team.
- Lead the development of Enterprise-wide business architecture capability across CRDB business streams and defined a future-state business architecture to enable CRDB’s strategic ambition.
- Championing the use of capability-led architecture and adoption of good practice across change and transformation.
- Apply and utilize business modelling methods to help identify gaps in organization capabilities which can be used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project-level initiatives and executive decision-making.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
- Facilitate process innovation programs to spur improvement, including designing and conducting creative competitions and workshops for process awareness.
- Create an environment for stakeholders to understand and refer to processes by engaging key stakeholders to translate unit strategies into operational frameworks and advise end-to-end process improvement.
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by superiors from time to time.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of process improvement methods such as Lean/Six Sigma.
- Experience of working within financial services – specifically Banks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Architecture practice, process design and workflow integration.
- Knowledge of financial services processes.
- Leading through change.
- Business operations
- Drive operational effectiveness.
- Manages stakeholders effectively.
- Business improvement experience (process automation, Lean, Six Sigma)
Desired Behavioural Competencies:
- Attention to detail.
- Listening skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Time Management
- Emotional intelligence
- Stakeholders’ management
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Structured writing
- Value and Quality Management
- Project management
Deadline 12th July
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th July, 2023.