Engineering – Kitchen Technician at Johari Rotana
- Company: Johari Rotana
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self-motivated Engineer professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Kitchen Technician you are responsible for all the Kitchen equipment’s maintenance as instructed by General Mechanical Supervisor while adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment’s are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment’s and to avoid breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance and completes the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the Guest needs.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment’s and being available in case of emergency and applying the appropriate action as per hotel policy and standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2023.