Engineering Advisor at Tembo Nickel
- Company: Tembo Nickel
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit an Engineering Advisor to join Tembo Nickel Corporation Limited. This role is based at Dar es salaam Country Office. The successful candidate for this role will lead the Engineering Team to provide Tembo Nickel with professional support in their field of expertise in a cost-effective manner, ensuring that all operations are meeting legal requirements and Group standards and deliver the business budget. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide project management review, control, and approval over multiple areas of engineering, procurement, and construction work for all capital and assigned expense projects.
- Maintain and improve the standardized work process for effective project management, cost control, estimation and project scheduling to enable management of individual projects and overall portfolio performance.
- Lead and inspire the engineering
- Coach and mentor staff, including development of appropriate training programmes.
- Manage allocation of resources internally & externally to deliver projects as per business requests.
- Benchmark internal engineering deliveries to market best, in class service/cost.
- Ensure cost effective delivery of engineering services using fit-for-purpose standards, and practices.
- Lead the process for technical input to Supply & Distribution Investment Proposals and Post Investment Review.
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- ERB Registration is a Must.
- 10 Years of work experience in leading Engineering teams preferably in Mega Projects.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Project Management Cycle.
- Proven and visible leadership capability, with the ability to use a variety of leadership approaches to achieve results.
- Diplomatic with excellent negotiating skills.
- Clear, logical thinker, able to present a compelling business case supported by data and analysis.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email [email protected]
Application closing date is 15th July,2023
Note: We ore committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For and on behalf of Tembo Nickel Corporation: Kabanga Nickel Project.