17 May 2021
Engineer at Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Reports to: Chief Maintenance Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct design of engineering systems components and maintenance tools.
- To undertake preventive and breakdown maintenance of machine tools, material handling equipment, motor vehicles and other facilities.
- To prepare weekly job loading and ensure timely completion of maintenance, repair and installation works.
- To repair the Centre’s assets (machinery, equipment and facilities) and ensure their continual operation.
- To prepare “requests for repair” forms for works to be subcontracted.
- To conduct diagnostic analysis of failure components.
- To advise on modification or innovation of failure components for improved performance.
- To select materials and components to suit particular maintenance application; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- A holder of Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution. Must be registered by Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as Graduate Engineer.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
- Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 30th May, 2021 at 4.00 PM
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationThe Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha,
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service. Closing Date : 30th May, 2021.