Electrician x2 at TPC Limited
- Company: TPC Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
TPC Ltd is one of the respected sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic candidates to fill vacant position in the Factory Department at Electrical Workshop Section.
POST: Electrician (2 Post)
Reports to the Electrical Workshop Supervisor.
Core Job Description: Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of equipment. Resolve technical equipment problems to minimize interruptions resulting from equipment breakdown or failures. Be detail oriented, focused and adept at interpreting of circuit diagram.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in safe and efficient manner to achieve production.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers, motors and fuse disconnect.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and testing motors and motor control circuits.
- Knowledge of relevant electrical safety codes
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned with his Superior.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team or independently.
- Engineering drawings reading and knowledge of common electrical symbols.
- Ordinary level Secondary school, A holder of NTA level 4 or equivalent, A combination of relevant academic qualifications and 5 years’ experience in the related field.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing date for all applications will be 14th February 2023. Moreover, we appreciate in advance receiving applications from all interested candidates, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. And “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Human Resources Executive Officer, P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391,
E-mail:’ [email protected] ’
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE