Electrical Technician at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Company: Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA)
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is looking for qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following posts on the basis of one-year contract.
Electrical Technician (1 Post – Zanzibar Campus)
Holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) majoring in Electricity or Electrical Installation, from recognized training institution or VETA Vocational Certificate
Grade I OR Il in Electrical installation.
- To identify and carry out routine, periodical and preventive maintenance on electrical power supply systems;
- To identify and plan requirements of tools, equipment and plants for power supply of the Institute; iii. To advice on the economic use and safety of power;
- To liaise with electricity utilities companies for bills and usage;
- To maintain that provision of additional facilities are in accordance with set standards, regulations, economy and safety;
- To carry out installation of power supply facilities whenever required; vii. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor;
- Supporting teaching staff during class sessions on all matters relating to Public Addressing systems and visual aids.
- Ensure safety and Maintenance of the PA systems.
- To identify and carry out routine, periodical and preventive maintenance on Office machines and equipment and other small office devices;
- To identify and plan requirements of tools, equipment for the repair of office machines;
General Conditions: –
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone- numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach their certified certificates
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Deadline for application is 2 nd November, 2023;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationA signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY,
DAR ES SALAAM,
TEL +255 22 2851035/6
FAX +255 22 2851038
NOTE: Applicants tendering fake or forged certificates and other related documents will not be considered with possibility of prosecution.