Electrical Technichian at Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited
- Company: Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited (KPIL) is a new Pharmaceutical company which was established and registered by the country’s Business Registration & Licensing Agency (BRELA) back in 2015. The company is located at Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality, Coast region (Pwani). The plant is due to begin its manufacturing operations early 2021, therefore applications are invited from qualified and experienced Tanzanians in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry for the following positions:
Employment type: Full – Time
Location: Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality
Reporting Line: Plant Manager
- Electrical Technician oversees the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems in factories, warehouses, production areas and other
- Responsible to test existing equipment and determine if components of a system need to be upgraded or
- Responsible to check switches motors, regulators and other parts of an industrial electrical
- Responsible to work on hydraulic, pneumatic and other kinds of
- To keep production and manufacturing equipment running smoothly, Industrial Electricians are responsible for handling several daily tasks. We analyzed several job listings for Industrial Electricians and found that the following duties and responsibilities are commonly listed for this
Duties and Responsibilities
Install New Electrical Systems
Electrical Technician bear the responsibility of installing new or refurbished equipment for manufacturing or production plants. They will run tests to ensure that new machinery is ready to be implemented and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
Troubleshoot Problems with Electrical Equipment
- When equipment on a factory floor runs into problems, it is up to Industrial Electricians to determine the cause of these issues. They must be knowledgeable in troubleshooting problems with various types of equipment, such as hydraulic or robotic systems, and understand why equipment is not working
Repair and Maintain Existing Equipment
- Once a problem has been identified, Electrical Technician must then use tools and replacement parts to make repairs to production and manufacturing
- Electrical Technician also conduct regularly-scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi- weekly or monthly basis to keep machines running at they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper
Maintain Repair and Maintenance Logs and Records
- It is important Electrical Technician to create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of industrial machines. This is crucial information for managers to know in the event that machines need to be upgraded or replaced, there is a record of ongoing issues or proof that machines have been properly
Education, Skills and Experience
- Full Technician certificate/Advanced Technician Certificate from a recognized institution
- 3-4 years of experience in the same field, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Should possess include problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking capabilities.
- Should be strong communicators and team members who can also work independently as needed.
- Attention to detail, time management skills and organizational skills should also be displayed in this occupation,
- Ability to stand, kneel or crouch for long periods of time throughout the
Method of Application
Interested candidates have to send their application letters attaching detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, addresses, day time telephone numbers and email of three referees addressed to :
Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited,
P.O. Box 65300,
Dar es Salaam
Please note that, all applicants should write the position applied as a subject on the application letter/on the email or on top of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 30, 2020