Economics Teacher at Grace Secondary School
- Company: Grace Secondary School
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Economics Teaching Job at Grace Secondary School Coast Region Tanzania.
Job Category: Teaching
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted: 27th July 2023
Deadline of this Job: 02nd August 2023
Duty Station: Coast Region (Bagamoyo)
No of Jobs: 1
Grace Secondary School is seeking professional, hard-working and qualified economics teacher. The School demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Organization is structured to provide good academic and competent students. Also, the organizations focus in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach and impart knowledge to the students of Grace Secondary School as contained in the syllabus of the subject, a teacher has to teach students as directed by the school management.
• To prepare lesson plans with scheme of work and other teaching aids that are necessary for all the subjects the teacher has to teach.
• To give out to his/her class lesson exercise, homework, weekly and monthly tests so as to enable the Head master assess the academic performance of the class. At the end of each term teacher has to give a report of his/her work.
• To administer and maintain student’s discipline in the school and outside the school and also to be responsible for the overall administration of his/her class.
• To take part in extra-curriculum activities of the school, together with any other duties and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the school management.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diploma in education or above is preferable
Fresh Graduates are well encouraged to apply
No teaching experience is needed.
In-depth knowledge of teaching and strategic planning.
Exceptional performance, leadership and communication skills.
Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving organization objectives and profitability
Advanced knowledge of best teaching practices.
Job application procedure
Please send your CV, certificates and Cover letter to;
Method of ApplicationEmail: [email protected] and the closing date for application is
02nd August 2023.
Note: Use only the e-mail addresses to send your application