Ecommerce Development Executive at Diageo
- Company: Diageo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania. SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan
About the role
The Ecommerce Development Executive sits within the Spirits team in the Commercial Function and will be responsible for delivering incremental sustainable growth for SBL through digital commerce. The role will also be responsible for identifying opportunities within emerging channels and influencing the organization to prioritize and invest in such opportunities.
- Deliver incremental sustainable growth for SBL through digital commerce.
- Understand shifts in consumer/shopper behavior and devise and execute strategy to grow across all priority channels identified and win share.
- Drive commercial excellence and channel growth by sharing best practices across customers and internally.
- Lead and deploy new products and integration with 3rd party platforms and systems
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for multiple high importance online projects; writing project briefs, establishing timelines and deadlines, enlisting and briefing stakeholders.
- Develops relationship with key customers within the channel and develops Joint Business Plans where applicable.
- Work cross functionally with key business partners across Customer Marketing, Marketing, and Sales teams to develop and deliver the opportunities.
- Set and track KPIs, defining and measuring success, and demonstrating commercial accountability for delivery.
- Lead SBL’s exploration of the e-Commerce environment and test, evaluate and scale innovative activities to drive traffic and sales with key customers.
Qualification and Experience required
- Bachelor degree in business or commercial studies
- Interested in digital sales and a career in commercial function.
- Knowledge in retail, sales, marketing or commercial
- Confident digital native who understands the digital landscape
- Proactive and innovative with solutions to drive growth
- A highly collaborative person with strong direct and indirect people experiences.
- Have a deep understanding of consumer behaviour across all channels and an eye on the future to ensure Diageo is always at forefront of change.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2021.