5 Apr 2023
E-learning Advisor (Fixed Term – 2 Years) at NMB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Partner with HRBPs and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, design and develop learning solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and use proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs; design and develop content; define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare and enhance learning materials according to NMB’s established frameworks of learning design.
- Create engaging learning course content with supporting media including audio, video, animations and graphics.
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
- Apply adult learning principles to instructional design when creating and sourcing engaging and effective learning content.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working collaboratively with ICT department to set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting intensive analysis, identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures, corrective actions related to e-learning utilization.
- Present in a classroom and online setting to ensure that Banking technical and soft trainings are completed in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Provide support, mentorship and train new and existing employees
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency with web development tools and learning technologies (Articulate storyline, Camtasia studio, Adobe captivates and Lectora inspire)
- Ability to develop interactive multimedia content such as video, audio, animations, text, and graphics.
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and methods
- HR Metrics and Reporting formats
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Windows based PC system, a range of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Abode Acrobat Professional.
- Monitoring, assessments, and evaluation
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
- Business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Organizational, Facilitation and Stakeholder management skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in ICT Mediated Content Development, Multimedia Technologies and Animations or related specialization.
- At least 1 year experience in Learning and Talent Development /Training or similar roles.
- Experience in content development and designing and working with Learning Management Systems and SCORM.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 14-Apr-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE