Drivers x2 at TADB
- Company: TADB
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Nature and Scope
Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the role is responsible for providing a comfortable, customer centric, safe and timely driving services, regular cleaning and maintenance of the Banks Vehicles.
- Safely transporting TADB staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials where necessary.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road constructions.
- Promptly informing the Bank of any traffic fines charged against the bank’s vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
- Form IV and Class C driving license. Trade Test or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Two (2) years of safe driving experience is required. Possession of executive driving experience will be an added advantage.
- Clean driving record and sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes and the ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills and punctuality.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Method of Application
Apply to this job by filling in your details, attaching your Application/Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume (with 3 referees)
Be sure to fill in and/or include in your full name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Closing Date : 16th July, 2020.