Drivers x2 at Ministry of Health (National Malaria Control Program)
- Company: Ministry of Health (National Malaria Control Program)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
NATIONAL MALARIA CONTROL PROGRAM
Job Title: Drivers – 2 Positions
Reporting To: Program – Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving, maintaining and advising proper ways of servicing program vehicles.
- Dis Transport staff during official assignments in and out of the Region tribute Malaria materials produced at the National level to all the regions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Drivers Certificate courses from NIT or VETA
- A valid driving silence of class C.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles of government institutions.
- Experience driving in the public sector will be an added advantage.
- Age limit:50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any.
The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children,
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz