Drivers x2 at ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd
- Company: ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd is a registered firm in Tanzania with offices at Mwanza, Kahama – Shinyanga and Tabora regions. ASFA is legally reputable to carry on the business of providing hydraulic services such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, fittings, adaptor filters, O-ring also we are dealing with Mechanical services, civil services, fire suppression system, welding and fabrication that include technical support, repair as well supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Supply of spare parts for Automotive and heavy machine-like KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR
The company also carry out a business of supplying different products to various Individuals, Private Companies, Government Institutions and overseas Companies and Agencies.
We’re looking for an experienced candidates who is passionate about our mission of building long term relationship with our clients and providing unique customer service.
DRIVERS – 2 POST
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for logistic operations in a timely manner, sometimes should work on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Location: Mwanza HQ Offices
- Transporting staffs from office to home and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night or on weekends if needed
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Filling pre-start book
- A minimum Form four certificate
- A valid driver’s license with class D, E and C,C1,C2,C3 has added advantage 5-years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 20kg Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.