Drivers x11 at Ministry of Health (Pharmaceutical Services Unit)
- Company: Ministry of Health (Pharmaceutical Services Unit)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES UNIT
Job Title: Drivers -11 Positions.
Location: Central – PSU Dodoma, Tabora, Iringa, Mwanza, Dar, Moshi, Mbeya, Tanga, Mtwara, Dodoma and Kagera.
Reporting To: Head of Logistics Management Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide transportation services to staff, official visitors and related logistics support activities.
- Drive LMS allocated vehicle and observe all road rules and signs according to the required legal and traffic conditions.
- Ensures timely service of vehicle, carry out minor vehicle repairs and other emergency activities such as flat tires during any road breakdowns. Update all vehicle documents such as car registration and insurance.
- Maintain a car logbook, fuel, and oil requisition book and prepare a logbook summary each day.
- Collect and deliver documents, parcels, or mails as directed by the supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE).
- Advanced Driver Certificate grade 2 from a Government recognized institution.
- Valid driving license.
- No history of major Accident.
- At least three years’ experience in driving.
- Age limit: 50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any.
The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children,
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz