Drivers Grade II x5 at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Location – Dar es Salaam (1 Post), Arusha (1 Post), Mwanza (1 Post)& Zanzibar (2 Posts)
(Applicants should clearly indicate preferred location in their application letters) .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To drive staff to approved destinations in accordance with traffic regulations.
• To drive vehicles due for routine maintenance / repair to the appointed service agents.
• To undertake minor mechanical repairs.
• To maintain log books and records all movements as instructed.
• To make pre-inspection to the assigned vehicles prior travelling and report mechanical damages / defects.
• To verify safety and cleanliness of vehicles at all times.
• To verify that valid documents and permits are acquired prior commencement of any journey
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
The following are the qualifications for aspired candidates: –
• Must have Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with Class E or C1 driving licence.
• Must have attended an Advanced Driving Certificate Grade Two or Certificate of Competency (PSV)or equivalent, from VETA/National Institute of Transport or any other recognized institution.
• Must have a working experience of at least two (2) years.
• Possession of Trade Test or a Basic Mechanics Certificate will be an added advantage.
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
Method of Application
Interested applicants must submit a fully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
• A detailed curriculum vitae (CV), • Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities. i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council (NECTA) • Two recent passport size photographs, • Names and addresses of at least two reachable referees, • Applicant's reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers Note: - Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences. • Internship training and apprenticeship will not be considered as relevant working experience. • For DRIVER GRADE II post, the applicants must indicate one preferred LOCATION, in the application letter. CLOSING DATES Application letters should reach the undersigned within 7 working days from the first date of this announcement: -
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.