Driver – Light Vehicles x5 at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was incorporated on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company is an equal opportunity employer, and wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position currently available in the company.
Driver – Light Vehicles– 5 Posts:
He/She will be reporting to Head Driver
Job Descriptions and responsibilities:
- Handling and driving assigned Company’s vehicle;
- Distributes files, mails, cheques and other documents to different places or Offices;
- Ensuring that, Company’s vehicles and its accessories are in good and safe working condition before and after making any trip so as to identify any defects;
- Carry out minor repairs on the vehicle assigned provided it does not cause more detriment to such a vehicle;
- Keep and Maintain Log Book of respective assigned vehicle;
- Maintains accurate up-to-date record on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel filling, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition report and other records requested by Management;
- Reads and interprets driving directions to plan the most efficient route services for customers;
- Fuel the assigned vehicle;
- Presents safety briefing to Passenger(s) prior to each trip departure;
- Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Form IV or VI with Class “C” valid driving license and must have a Trade Test Grade III Certificate in one of the following subjects: Motor Vehicle Driving, Motor Vehicle Mechanics or Auto Electrician.
At least two (2) years’ experience in driving and a proven accident-free driving experience.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance with the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 July 2023.