Driver Cum Messenger at Tanesco Saccos
- Company: Tanesco Saccos
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
TANESCO Savings and Credit Co-operative Society was established In 1968 and registered under the Co-operative Societies Act No 17 of 1968 with registration number No 1843. TANESCO SACCOS is a licensed SACCOS with no. MSP 3-TCDC/2021/00230.
TANESCO SACCOS opened up common bond to attract members from public and private institutions. The core business of the Society Is to mobilize savings, provide credit and other value added services to its members. At this end, TANESCO SACCOS would like to recruit competent employees to fill the following vacant posts.
TANESCO SACCOS is an equal opportunity employer and thus encourages all to apply.
DRIVER CUM MESSENGER
Basic secondary education and Class C driving license. Trade Test or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution.
NB : Applicants should be 35years and above (Driver Cum Messenger Post only)
- Valid five-year accident-free drivers’ license,
- Certificate of good conduct
- Responsible, timely, honest
- Good communication skills
- Customer needs – oriented, Team worker
- Good mechanical knowledge (Added advantage)
- Knowledge of banking shall be an added advantage.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness and physical fitness of the vehicle and report defects Immediately.
- Ensure that authority Is given before taking vehicle for an assignment, ill. Ensure the availability of sufficient fuel.
- Dispatch official correspondences
- To maintain good working relationships with other sections and as well as external stakeholders
- As needed, get authorization from Human Resources officer for repairs,
- Supervise any authorized mechanical or physical repairs,
- Serve as office messenger.
- Any other official duties assigned by the Manager that do not interfere with regular duties.
An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates as per TANESCO policies.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants who meet the above qualifications and conditions may submit their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), with email address, telephone number, copies of relevant certlficates/testimonials, and address of at least two referees. The applications should be addressed to:
P.O. BOX 54231,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date Is 17 August 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.