Driver Cum Field Clerk at Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Company: Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL) is incorporated as Limited Liability Company established under the Companies Act Cap 212. The Company is solely owned by the Public Entities. The MHCL head office is located at Plot 38 Kweminyasa – Mponde, Bumbuli District Council in Tanga Region. The Company owns a tea-processing factory at Mponde and deals with the purchase of green tea leaves and processing the same.
The MHCL is seeking to employ qualified, dynamic, committed, responsible, and self-motivated people to fill the following vacant positions mentioned below:
Driver Cum Field Clerk (1)
- Drive Company motor vehicles
- Maintain and records vehicle logbooks
- Responsible for safe-keeping of the vehicle and tools entrusted to him/her
- Report promptly any defect or problems detected in the vehicle
- Dispatch or collect documents/letters
- Work on some minor repair of vehicles
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- To collect green leaf from farmers and help them to plan and pluck 80% of Shoots per Kilo and eventually constant supply of green leaf enough to run the factory.
Holder of Form IV or VI certificate (CSEE or ACSEE) with passes in English, Kiswahili plus an advanced drivers certificate Grade Two and traded Test Grade II in motor mechanics from a recognized institution. A valid class “Cl” or class “E” driving license.
Candidate shall have 3 years work experience in driving.
As provided in the salary structure and in the MHCL Incentive Scheme.
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed; application letter, Curriculum Vitae; Certified Copies of Academic and professional Certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates/ Master’s
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advancedlevel education should be verified by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified Certificates and Provisional Statement of Results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephone numbers and e-mails
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be submitted to below address not later than 22nd November, 2023, via email or postal.
Mponde Holding Company Limited,
P.O. Box 242,
Email: [email protected]