Driver at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB). It has a loan book of TZs. 17 Billion and 30,000 customer base. More that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference No. 002/22
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Alternate: Senior Administrative Officer
- To facilitate transport for VFT-MFB staff and visitors, provide messenger services for the office and maintain vehicle records & keep the vehicle condition in good order.
- Provides transport to facilitate VFT-MFB operational activities.
- Posts and collects mail from the Postal Office.
- Collects telephone bills and follows up on telephone maintenance whenever there is break down.
- To collects tickets and stationeries from identified Travel Agents, shops or printers.
- Keeps vehicle records, logbook and prepares vehicle monthly reports.
- Maintains the vehicle in a clean, good working condition and takes it to the garage when it is due.
- Facilitates transport for visitors and staff to and from the airport.
- Dispatches letters and cheques to assigned places.
- Does any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma Certificate in any field
- Driving Certificate from recognized institution
- Secondary School Certificate
- Valid Class C Driving Licens
Special / Personal Abilities
- Committed Christian
- Good interpersonal relations
- Can communicate in English
- Willingness and ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Must have very clean bill of health
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience with no record of accidents.
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should; Forward their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected]
- Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor P.O. Box 1546,
- All applications should be addressed to;
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited P.O. Box 1546,
- The position should be the subject of the email application.
- The deadline for the application is on 4th March, 2022.