Driver at The East African Community (EAC)
- Company: The East African Community (EAC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Organ: East African Court of Justice
Reports to: Court Administrator
Main Purpose of Job:
To facilitate the Registrar and carry out other duties as may be required from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Facilitate the Registrar by providing transport and other services as may be required
Deliver mail as and when required
Ensure appropriate maintenance of the vehicle in co-operation with the Court Administrator and other relevant staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good Ordinary/Advanced Level Certificate. 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by a recognizedauthority/department. Must be 18 years of age or older, with a clean driving record, ability to certify in defensive driver training, CPR, and first aid.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment; knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures; ability to deal effectively and patiently with others and ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the position of Driver .
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The above positions are tenable for a contract of five (5) years renewable .
The established posts offer attractive fringe benefits including housing allowance, transport allowance, education allowance, a medical scheme, and insurance cover.
All candidates applying must have qualifications that are recognized by the relevant national accreditation body in their respective Partner State. This condition is applicable for locally and internationally attained qualifications.
All professions that require registration with specific professional bodies will be expected to be in compliance with such requirements .
Method of Application
- Fill in the application form attached (download from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates, and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1) file.
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
- have EAC application form;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the reference number;
- or have an application letter attached;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
East African Community,
P. o Box 1096,
Arusha - Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.eac.int