Driver at Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan)
- Company: Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
DRIVER – EMPOWERMENT THROUGH SKILLS PROGRAM (ESP)
Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest in employment as a Driver to the Empowerment through Skills Program (ESP) in Tanzania, implemented by CICan in close collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MOEST) through the Department of Technical and Vocational Training (DVET).
The individual Driver will be responsible for providing effective and efficient driving and messenger support to the Senior Technical Advisors and ESP field office.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Tanzanian citizen or legally permitted to work in Tanzania. Note: CICan will not provide a work permit or sponsor individuals.
- Possession of a continuous driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an international organization.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience driving safely and responsively in a professional setting, preference for experience with similar international development projects.
- Demonstrated ability in interacting effectively with program staff, staff of partner ministries, other government agencies, technical and vocational institutes, other partners, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and work with minimum supervision and attention to detail.
- A diligent work ethic and professional behavior.
- Demonstrated experience working with an international team.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their applications electronically ONLY to [email protected] no later than 26th September 2021.
The application should comprise of:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copies of relevant certificates and/or driving license, permission to work in Tanzania; and
- name, physical addresses, and contact details of three references who can comment on personal conduct and previous work done.