Driver at Chemonics
- Company: Chemonics
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Chemonics seeks a Driver for the 5-year, $13 million Tanzania Heshimu Bahari, Marine Biodiversity Activity. The Activity will be implemented in communities, civil society, the private sector, and government to build capacity in marine biodiversity conservation, sustainable livelihoods, improving the business enabling environment, and monitoring and oversight of institutions and projects. The four objectives of the Activity focus on building the capacity of public sector and civil society; improving the enabling environment for Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) and fisheries management at all levels; increasing private sector engagement in marine conservation and coastal natural resources management; and enhancing data availability and use in decision making.
Chemonics International Inc. is a US-based international development consulting company, operating in over 95 countries, that is implementing the USAID funded project in Tanzania, USAID/Tanzania Heshimu Bahari. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
· Driving project staff
· Maintaining vehicle logbook
· Vehicle cleaning and maintenance
· General office support when requested
· Valid driver’s license
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
· City and rugged terrain driving experience
· General knowledge of automotive mechanics
· Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th November, 2022.