Driver at Career Options Africa
- Company: Career Options Africa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Career Options Africa Group is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support within the East African Region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Burundi.
In-order to enhance our operations in Arusha, Tanzania, COA seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent Driver with experience working in a busy business environment.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for transporting company personnel and goods safely and efficiently to their destinations. Your duties will include ensuring the vehicle is well-maintained, adhering to all traffic regulations, providing excellent customer service, and effectively managing your time to meet specified schedules.
- Daily and pre-long distance vehicle checks, accurate upkeep of the vehicle’s log sheet.
- Keeping vehicles cleaned, fueled and mechanically maintained.
- Checking and maintaining all vehicle accessories advising the supervisor of any defects or problems.
- Adhering strictly to vehicle policies and procedures, including the use of seatbelts by all passengers.
- Updating vehicles on board tools and equipment including, jacks, spare wheels, wheel spanners, stereo, etc.
- Outside driving duties, perform basic office related tasks such as filing, photocopying, and maintaining stores when required including mailing service and payment of office telephone and other bills, to ensure administrative support to clients.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Form 4 and obtained Division 3.
- Minimum of 2 years of driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and Courtesies, local roads/waterways and conditions, and security issues.
- Good understanding of transport services and ability to coordinate routes and schedules.
- Knowledge of driving operating rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of safety standards and safety equipment (e.g., fire extinguishers, buoyant wearable safety devices, etc.)
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a gross amount of TZS 400,000 monthly.
Method of ApplicationSend CV only to [email protected] by 31st December 2023 subject heading, as DRIVER. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us within 20 days of application should consider their applications unsuccessful.