Driver at Abt Associate
- Company: Abt Associate
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
– Operates a passenger motor vehicle in accordance with Administrative Manager or Office Manager’s instructions to transport project personnel and official visitors within the city and surrounding area and travel to the next city. – Maintains vehicle in clean and serviceable condition and performs minor maintenance of a preventative nature. – Completes trip tickets or other daily vehicle records. May manage a group of drivers and vehicles. – May be assigned to drive the head of the project or VIP visitors for a portion of the time. – May deliver documents and conduct general business on behalf of the company including basic negotiation skills. May operate a small bus or carryall on a regular run one or more times a day. May drive pickup or light trucks to deliver materials and equipment. – Responsible for other administrative duties, including procurement and maintenance of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, production/duplication of project documents and/or completion of official errands such as mail/document delivery to USAID and bank deposits.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of motor vehicles to transport passengers or cargo
- May supervise a group of other drivers and fleet of vehicles
- May be responsible for other administrative duties as assigned.
- 0-1 Year of experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Abt Associates is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to our firm’s values, mission, and strategies. Abt Associates Inc. provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, creed, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4th March, 2021.