Driver (2) at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: DRIVER 2 POSITIONS
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
Holder of Form IV or VI certificate (CSEE or ACSEE) with passes in English, Kiswahili plus an advanced drivers certificate Grade Two and traded Test Grade II in motor mechanics from a recognized institution. A valid class “C1” or class “E” driving license, with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Drive Company motor vehicles
b) Maintain and records vehicle logbooks
c) Responsible for safe-keeping of the vehicle and tools entrusted to him/her
d) Maintain disciplined behaviour and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her assignees.
e) Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and tools
f) Report promptly any defect or problems detected in the vehicle
g) Dispatch or collect documents/letters
h) Work on some minor repair of vehicles
i) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview