Drill Product Master [P3] at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
We are a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying.
It’s an exciting time to join Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology. The industry is being revolutionized through digitalization, electrification, and material development – and we’re driving significant shifts, advancing the world through our engineering. We also have our eyes set on sustainability and have ambitious goals in the areas of climate, circularity, people, and Fair Play – this helps us to keep focus on building even more sustainable business.
We currently have opportunities for qualified technicians to join our team as Underground Drill Product Master based in Tanzania.
The opportunity is well suited for those with strong customer-centric and technical support experience for Sandvik underground drill and bolt equipment.
You will be a key member of an established team and drive the reliability and availability of the underground mining fleet while supporting a zero-harm safety culture.
The opportunity will see you :
- Provide on-site technical assistance to resolve issues.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
- Provide technical training to the service network on proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices.
- Provide technical support to end users, operators, and service personnel in cases of complex technical issues.
- Provide relevant feedback to Technical Support Team and relevant Factory Product Engineering to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation.
- Provide assistance in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements.
- Review spare parts recommendations with Parts BLM organization
- Provide information on accuracy of Machine Life Operating Costs (MLOC)
- Investigate warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the Warranty Analyst.
To be successful in this position you must be trade qualified or have similar qualifications disciplined in mechanical, electrical and hydraulics systems.
You will have extensive experience in a similar role in the underground mining industry with a minimum of seven years’ experience maintaining Sandvik underground drill and bolting equipment. Importantly, you will have a strong understanding of underground drilling and bolting principles and practices combined with deep working knowledge of the Sandvik product range.
In addition to your expert technical knowledge, you will have good communication and customer service skills and the ability to build long term relationships. Training experience or qualifications will be looked upon favorably. Our vision of zero-harm for our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers, is shared by you.
What is in it for you?
- A globally competitive salary with benefits including site and travel allowances.
- All required work permits and visas
- Options for roster including 10:3 or residential
- Versatile and interesting tasks in international business environment, as well as the opportunity to develop your own professional skills and career.
- Be part of a global leader that is shaping the future of the Mining Industry in sustainable ways.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group with approximately 44,000 employees and sales in about 150 countries. We have a strong focus on enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability through our unique expertise and solutions for the manufacturing, mining, and infrastructure industries. Our offering covers their value chains and is based on extensive investments in research and development, customer insights and a deep knowledge of industrial processes and digital solutions.
We have a long history of ethical and responsible business conduct, which has played a significant role in the global success of our company for 160 years. We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner, are committed to creating safe and healthy workplaces and delivering the industry’s safest products and services.
We are proud to shape the future of our industry in close collaboration with our customers and partners. We believe in an inclusive, equal, and open-minded culture, and we nurture our diversities to form a solid foundation for achieving great results.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th September, 2023.