Drafting Technician at ALAF
- Company: ALAF
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Responsibility for External relations
• External: linkages with technical building industry players (consultants, contractors & developers)
Operational Responsibilities /Tasks
• Analyze detailing issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Perform detailed analysis and calculations according to project requirements for detailing drawings and developing shop drawings.
• Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
• Maintain accurate design files for reference purposes.
• Manage projects within allotted timelines.
• Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
• Stay abreast with the latest developments in related design fields.
• Ensure compliance with quality requirements.
• Provide assistance to design and construction teams
• Creation of favorable linkages with technical building industry players (consultants, contractors & developers) in the jurisdiction to propagate the organization’s brand & achieve business growth.
• Other responsibilities as may be allocated from time to time
• Prepares Bill of Quantities (BOQs) in line with design without any mistakes and cost implications.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
• Make sure that Company Office Assets in his/her office are optimally used.
• Works from a great ambiance office with less risk/Ergonomic risk
• Has out-of-office or field activities.
• Diploma in drafting technology (Civil, Structural)
• General work experience of 5 years’ experience
• 3 years’ work experience Designing & Detailing
• Civil & structural Engineering Core Competency of the highest degree
• Well Versed with Structural Detailing concepts, & in using detailing software
• Ability to perform under pressure with accuracy
• Creativity and Commercial awareness competency
• Excellent Team Working and Mathematical skills
• Fluent in English and Swahili languages
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Well Versed in using, Procon/Master Series/STAAD Pro
• Highly competent AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE