District Manager (OMAO) at Old Mutual
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
- Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
- Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Follow up on renewals to retain business
- Conduct market intelligence to get information
- Provide support services and training to agents
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy
- Premium collections
- Underwriting, claims follow up
To develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business goals
Skills and Experience
2-3 years work experience
Bachelors Degree (B): Marketing (Required)
14 February 2021
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14th February , 2021.