Dispatch Clerk II at Tanga Cement PLC
- Company: Tanga Cement PLC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Dispatch Clerk II
Reporting to: Weighbridge Supervisor
- Responsible for Weighbridge administration ensuring compliance with procedures Principle
- Accurate weighing and recording of truck weights
- Preparation of daily and monthly weighbridge reports
- Plan, coordinate and control plant operations
- Customer Care
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experiences
Knowledge & Skills
- Reasonable independent and able to resolve own difficulties
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Computer literacy
- Able to organize work properly
- Totally honest and trustworthily
- Attention to detail
- Able to think things through logically
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
Method of Application
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to [email protected], on or before 03 June 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.