Dishwasher at Embalakai Camp
- Company: Embalakai Camp
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Vacancy title: DISHWASHER
Type: FULL TIME
Deadline of this Job: 31 December 2022
Industry: Hospitality and Tourism
Duty Station: NGORONGORO
Date Posted: December 13th, 2022.
Base Salary: TSH 300,000/=
Department: FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Embalakai Camp offers a semi-permanent tented camp in the heart of the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater. Our company provides superior service ensuring our guest’s needs are met to the highest standards. Embalakai Camps’ aim is to bring clients into the Tanzanian Wilderness to indulge in a once in a lifetime experience while protecting the natural integrity of the land. We are team of highly committed ‘real life/genuine’ people committed to providing the ultimate accommodation experience for a well-deserved rest in between days spent exploring the magic and beauty of the Tanzanian landscapes and wildlife.
- Studies according to the position
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook.
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
- Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
- Age in between 25 – 40 years old.
To Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
1) Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
2) Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
3) Clean food prep stations and equipment
4) Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
5) Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
6) Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
7) Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
8) Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
9) Helps load and unload supplies and product.
10) Other duties as assigned by the Head Chef, Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.