Discovery Center and Kijana Klub Attendant at Four Seasons Serengeti
- Company: Four Seasons Serengeti
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Four Seasons Serengeti is located deep in the heart of the world’s most celebrated wildlife reserves, where the Big Five – the lion, the leopard, the buffalo, the elephant and the rhinoceros – run free on the endless, untamed landscape. Perched on a series of elevated platforms and walkways, our Lodge sits next to an animal watering hole, where our guests can watch a family of elephants stop for their morning drink. Under the constant protection of local Maasai tribespeople, our guests can go on an exhilarating game drive, or soar high in the sky on a hot-air balloon safari.
Work Authorization: Open for Tanzanian Nationals
Position Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is looking for a highly qualified and motivated candidate to be recruited for the position of Discovery Centre & Kids Klub Attendant.
- Organize, monitor, book and participate in daily Discovery Centre activities, including outdoor activities and Kijana Klub activities, as well as walking and other safaris, while ensuring their safety.
- Answer questions about the Discovery Centre, Kijana Klub, Tanzania and Serengeti.
- Retain accurate records: children in attendance, safety waivers, children’s birthdays etc
- Assist with setup, breakdown and cleaning of the Discovery Centre and Kijana Klub.
- Arrange for food for Kid’s Club dining from In-Room-Dining, as required by guests; assist with the service.
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure proper standards of hygiene and functioning of equipment.
- Report to work on time, aware of schedule at all times and if unable to attend work, notifies the supervisor in adequate time as stated in Employee Handbook.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Dress in issued uniform and ensure a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
- Adhere to the established standard of conduct and house rules, fire regulations and department procedures and policies.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct, as set forth in Employee handbook, and work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Occasional baby/kid sitting duties (outside of work hours).
- Converse with guests and answer questions regarding the Lodge.
- Assist with driving for Discovery Centre related activities, as well as assisting Front Desk with transfers when needed.
- Assist with the training of new staff, and act as a buddy for new employees and trainees.
- Participate fully in all departmental training sessions and regular standards testing, so as to master all tasks and skills related to the Standard Operating Procedures for your position.
- Fill in any gaps in your skills and knowledge.
- Actively support the Green Committee and Safety Committee, as well as assist with Environmental, Conservation and other Corporate Social Responsibility awareness raising.
- Assists with Front Desk, Gift Shop and Spa duties when needed.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Management.
- May be required to temporarily relocate to Arusha logistics office to assist as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum high school education, College education qualification in childcare and/or qualification in wildlife/cultural tourism, or equivalent experience.
- CPR and First Aid certificate (current), good level of spoken and writer English, computer skills (especially Excel).
- Experience in related field; wildlife-oriented position a plus. Hospitality or service-related experience preferred.
- Six months work with children in this age group.
- Good with children and enjoy working with them.
- Extensive cultural and wildlife knowledge.
- Excellent English language; oral, listening and writing skills. Fluent Kiswahili.
- Clear and well-spoken with a presentable (friendly and smiling) image, with exceptional person hygiene. Ability to swim (a bonus).
- A keen desire to learn new things and improve one’s skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th April, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE