Director Resource Mobilization and Business Development at TANESCO
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is undergoing massive reformation of its operations focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality in Tanzania and region as well. The reformation includes increasing power generation, enhancing business excellence, power reliability and improving customer service. To reach its goals, the Company has reviewed its Organization Structure and therefore invites self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed Tanzanians to fill the under-mentioned posts at Head Office.
Director Resource Mobilization and Business Development
Reports to : Deputy Managing Director Planning, Research and Investment
Supervises: Managers under the Resource Mobilization and Business Development Directorate
Workstation: Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a Resource Mobilization Strategy;
- Spearhead proposal development efforts ensuring efficient coordination with teams and the submission of funding proposals in strategic priority theme:
- Continually seek innovative means of attracting private funds and donor interest to meet our investment objectives;
- Contribute to private sector development by executing innovative, developmental and profitable resource mobilizations activities;
- Build including development of collateral materials to support fundraising efforts, such as brochures and donors’ conferences;
- Create and monitor relationships with new and existing external partners, and creating resource mobilization plans, strategies/guidelines for these partners;
- Manage the resource mobilization functions by monitoring and reporting on the implementation of strategic projects;
- Engage in donor relationship management through networking, meetings and research to ensure donor retention and upgrades while capturing new development partners;
- Establish resource development objectives to support strategic priorities;
- Prepare and develop donor information and related supporting documentation to present to donors such as basic brochures, success stories, description of organization activities, monitoring and evaluation reports etc.
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Statistics or Finance.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant working experience and proven good performance, out of which at least three (3) years should be in managerial level.
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) attached with all relevant certificates including two (2) referees. Application closing date is Monday, 26th December, 2022 before 5:00PM. All applications should be addressed to:
TANESC0 HEAD OFFICE,
Dar Es Salaam Road,
PO BOX 453,
- All applications shall be sent through email [email protected]
- No physical application shall be accepted.
- TANESC0 provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.