24 Mar 2021
Director of Nursing Services at Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital (SHMH), Dar es Salaam is inviting applications from suitably experienced and qualified Tanzanian Citizens to fill in the following Vacancies;
Job Title: Director of Nursing Services (1 Post)
- Master’s degree in Nursing and / or Healthcare Administration from a recognized institution.
- Registered nurse by the Nursing Council of Tanzania
- Ability to think critically and adapt to new situations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in nursing practice and at least 3 years in an administrative/ management role.
- Up to date with policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and IT skills.
- Compassionate leadership qualities
- Adequate experience in critical care and operations management.
- Applicants should be Tanzanian citizens
- All applicants must be below the age of Forty five (45yrs)
- Applications should be made on the merits of the requirements provided.
- Interested candidate may obtain detailed information for the above mentioned positions by sending and inquiry mail to [email protected] These inquiries can be received up to the 31st March 2021, no further request for this will be addressed after the said date
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationAll applicant who meet the above job requirements should send their application letter together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone number and copies of academic and professional certificates to Hindu Mandal hospital DSM-Email: [email protected]. All e-mail subject lines should read: VACANCY –Director of Nursing Services.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 April 2021 at 17:00 hrs.