Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning, USAID/Tanzania Water, Sanitation and Hygiene at Palladium
- Company: Palladium
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Palladium develops and delivers innovative, locally relevant, evidence-based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. Since 1971, we have assisted governmental and non-governmental agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing, implementing, and evaluating programs in HIV/AIDS, sexual and reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and gender. Palladium has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and program management.
Purpose of Position
The Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning is a full-time position for an upcoming award in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania funded by USAID/Tanzania for the upcoming Water, Sanitation and Hygiene program. This position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
Reports to: Chief of Party
Duration: 5 years
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Reviews the project implementation activities to assess results and the impact;
- Gathers and evaluates information and ensures that these findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools;
- Responsible for developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators; collecting and verifying information and maintaining performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports;
- Ensures project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies;
Coordinates closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, social sciences, or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years working on monitoring and evaluation in public health.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing rigorous quantitative and qualitative data collection systems and knowledge of methods for data analysis.
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and M&E reporting requirements.
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems for health programs in developing countries, and the ability to coach and train others in their use.
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings.
- Excellent report writing, analytical, and oral presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter stating the following:
- Your interest and experience that make you suitable for this position.
- Notice period from current employer
- Possible start date
- Salary Expectations
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2022.