Director Communication and Corporate Affairs at TANESCO
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is undergoing massive reformation of its operations focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality in Tanzania and region as well. The reformation includes increasing power generation, enhancing business excellence, power reliability and improving customer service. To reach its goals, the Company has reviewed its Organization Structure and therefore invites self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed Tanzanians to fill the under-mentioned posts at Head Office.
Director Communication and Corporate Affairs
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: All Employees in the Communication and Corporate Affairs Directorate
Workstation: Head Office Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise the Managing Director on all matters pertaining to communications and corporate affairs in the Company:
- Oversee development of comprehensive Corporate Communication plans, strategies and approaches to promote TANESCO image to stakeholders, businesses, industry and media locally, regionally and nationally:
- Formulate and implement Public Relations and Marketing policies that support the organization’s activities, objectives and policies, and geared towards realization of Company’s vision and mission:
- Plan and prepare a comprehensive Marketing and Communication Strategies/lnitiatives for the Company aimed at promoting company products and services as well as enhancing the corporate image and reputation:
- Drive a strong public affairs agenda representing current and anticipated future needs of the business;
- Serve as company’s spokesperson in highly sensitive, complex or emergency situations – in liaison with Managing Director:
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders: government, investors, policy influencers and advocate with them, and work with them on relevant and emerging matters that affects the business:
- Provide professional advice to the Company Management in all matters related to Communication, Marketing and Public Relations in the Company; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Marketing/Public Relations/ or Journalism.
- Must have Master’s degree in Mass Communication/Marketing/Public Relations/ or Journalism.
- Minimum of 12 years’ working experience and proven good performance in energy sector, out of which at least three (3) years should be in managerial level.
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) attached with all relevant certificates including two (2) referees. Application closing date is Monday, 26th December, 2022 before 5:00PM. All applications should be addressed to:
TANESC0 HEAD OFFICE,
Dar Es Salaam Road,
PO BOX 453,
- All applications shall be sent through email [email protected]
- No physical application shall be accepted.
- TANESC0 provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.