Direct Sales Agent Commission Based at QuickBiz Consultants (T) Limited
- Company: QuickBiz Consultants (T) Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
With our competent team and experts we targeting more on strengthening competitiveness, every individual has become a catalyst for change with a common goal of providing sustainable support for the business growth to our esteemed clients
Position Direct Sales AgentCommission Based
Report to: Business Development Manager
Are you creative, independent, result oriented with a hobby in travelling? You will be directly representing the company and our line of products as a direct sales representative. This position offers freedom to set yourA own hours and make connections with potential clients in your own way, you will often work alone and with very little supervision. Attractive commission will be offered.
Note: This position is commission based only.
• Manage the sales of the QuickBiz products in a professional manner.
• Create awareness for the QuickBiz products.
• Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
• Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
• Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
• Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ direct sales experience in a consultancy firm preferably Recruitment agency, advertising agency or an Insurance firm.
• Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational and I.T. skills.
• The ability to understand and analyze sales figure
Method of Application
Send your CV & cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date : 27th August, 2020.