Digital Lending Specialist at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Digital Lending Specialist
• Execute the Lending product portfolio as per the strategy aligned.
• Execute and manage Lending products roadmap.
• Stakeholder engagements
• Business intelligence &
• Product Compliance
• Develop and execute a nursery plan to maintaining a healthy subscriber base in line with the company roadmap
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop, execute and manage implementation of lending products adoption strategy. This include creation of tentative business case and ensuring objectives are meet.
• Drive day to day products initiatives as per the aligned strategy. This means to ensure customers are well engaged through BTL, ATL and Digital campaigns with regards to lending products.
• Bring about innovation of new Lending product to fit the market need and drive M-Pesa ambitions on digital lending space.
• Develop strong customer relationship strategy this includes design and deploy different initiatives to deliver customer growth and products revenue line growth.
• Develop, engage and execute new strategic partnership with financial institutions and other stakeholders with regards to lending products and services.
Key performance indicators:
• Growth of services/product uptake by agreed percent.
• Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans, initiatives and new products.
• Growth of Lending portfolio as per aligned KIP’s this include both Disbursements and revenue.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Solid influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong understanding of all aspects of local markets and needs of customer.
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2 Years or more experience working in Digital Lending or Mobile Money or Banking/Financial Services preferably with experience of digital financial products
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields. Master’s Degree will be adding advantage.
• Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, problem solving ability and strong business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Strong knowledge of mobile money, Fintech and financial services most preferably Digital Lending.
• Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable with MsQL and Database is a key adding advantage.
* Assists, advises and executes processes and activities for delivery of propositions relating to key business priorities;
* Drives the delivery of pricing and promotions overview across all channels (digital, shops, etc.) and across competitors, using a full range of data sources, such as Social Listening for maximising insights;
* Helps defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construction so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
* Supports defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which will differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share;
* Maintains strong relations and work closely with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Brand, Digital, Base Marketing, Finance and Sales Teams) to understand successes owing to product/propositions;
* Collaborates with insights teams to understand future product features;
* Understands market segments and drives engagement with wider stakeholder teams (for example, Pre-Sales, Sales and Commercial Finance) to ensure sales and revenue target achievement;
* Supports engaging with other Vodacom markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
* Uses knowledge to ensure best practice is utilised within the Products and Propositions team;
* May provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th July, 2021.