Digital Lending Executive at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Digital Lending Executive
Reporting to the Manager-M-Commerce Product Development. The role involves execution and implementation of digital lending products roadmap based on the strategic direction of the company.
1. Execute the Lending product portfolio as per the strategy aligned.
» Drive day to day products initiatives as per the aligned strategy. This means to ensure customers are well engaged through BTL, ATL and Digital campaigns with regards to lending products.
» Develop, execute and manage implementation of lending products adoption strategy. This include creation of tentative business case and ensuring objectives are meet.
» Ensure deliverable of revenue targets on each product line.
» Provide day to day analytical insights and reports on product performance and advice lending manager accordingly.
2. Execute and manage Lending products roadmap.
» Bring about innovation of new Lending product to fit the market need and drive M-Pesa ambitions on digital lending space.
» Continuous review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering. To ensure that all products offered are in-tune with customer needs and deliver an excellent customer experience and profitability.
» Drive execution of products enhancements as per the roadmap stipulated.
» Develop, engage and execute new strategic partnership with financial institutions and other stakeholders with regards to lending products and services.
» Together with Lending Manager drive business negotiations with partners and ensure M-Pesa ambitions are met.
4. Business intelligence
» Provide business insights on customer behavior and advice on different plans to ensure growth and adoption of Lending products to deliver performance and revenue growth.
» Deliver Customer Surveys and research insights with regards to offered Lending products and services in order to capture customer needs, concerns and margining requirements.
» Drive integration with CVM platforms in delivering of product initiatives growth.
5. Product Compliance
» Ensure all products/business development principles and standards set by Vodacom are adhered towards implementation of new and existing products. To ensure that all necessary documents are provided and submitted.
» Provide key updates to the Financial service regulations and ensure all products and services and delivered as per the stipulated regulations.
» Support product regulatory approval and risk and compliance management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields.
2. Banking and/or Financial Services experience, preferably with experience of digital financial products.
3. Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, problem solving ability and strong business acumen.
4. Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable with MsQL and Database is a key adding advantage.
5. Strong understanding of all aspects of local markets and needs of customer.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2021.