Design Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Tearfund
- Company: Tearfund
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tearfund is looking for a dedicated and passionate Design, Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor to support our work in the Southern & East Africa (SEA) region. You will work with Country Directors to establish and implement quality design, monitoring and evaluation frameworks that enable performance to be tracked and impact evidence to be captured. You will also work closely with our Impact and Effectiveness Team helping to improve our corporate approaches to evidence and impact. We’re looking for a motivated, and experienced professional with a strong technical background in design, monitoring , evaluation and learning work.
Do you have experience of establishing successful monitoring and evaluation and learning frameworks? Are you able to provide strategic technical support on monitoring and evaluation and learning to country programmes? Are you able to give advice and support to others in order to influence their working practices? Do you have experience in working and supporting programmes in different contexts in Africa? Do you have a passion for learning and continual improvement?
If your skills match the above then we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead the continual improvement and quality of Tearfund’s Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and learning activities in Southern & East Africa.
- Assist country teams to establish and implement design, monitoring, evaluation and learning (DMEAL) frameworks to track progress of country strategies
- Ensure lessons learnt are captured, disseminated and applied
- Build the DMEAL capacity of our staff across the region, in turn enabling them to build the capacity of local partners and church based organisations.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process may include specific safeguarding checks
Please note: This contract is for a 36 month period, but with potential to extend. Please note candidates must have the current right to live and work in one of the following countries: Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia or Zimbabwe. Candidates must be able to freely travel in the Southern and East Africa region. Travel of up to 16 weeks per year is required. Salary is dependent on location and is benchmarked against the local pay market. Applicants from all SEA countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th October, 2020.