Deputy Principal – (Academic, Research And Consultancy) at Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET)
- Company: Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET) is a fully registered and Accredited Engineering College by NACTVET, with Registration Number REG/EOS/039. AMCET prides itself as a centre of innovative ideas and applications. The College is recruiting a candidate to fill the following position:
Job Title: Deputy Principal – (Academic, Research And Consultancy)
Job Type: Full Time
Appointing Authority: Governing Board of AMCET Reports to: Principal
Salary Scale: Negotiable within the AMCET Salary Scale Job Summary
- Be responsible on all matters of education and administration and delivery
- Supervises teaching and learning in College
- Advices on all matters pertaining to Academic Management, Quality control and Assurance.
- Evaluates academics in the College and recommend future programmes.
- Oversees research, publications and consultancy activities at the College.
- Oversees the management of academic resources.
- Oversees admission and examinations procedures.
Experience Level: Senior managerial position for at least 5 years, preferably in an education delivery institution at tertiary level.
Academic Qualifications: Master’s Degree (in Engineering/Technical/Science specialization) from a recognized higher learning institution.
- Must be ICT literate.
- Must be competent, committed, and self-motivated.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, team working and networking skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Candidate shall exhibit high level of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
Method of ApplicationApplicants must send application letter mentioning the position applied for, attached with an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to the following address:
P.O. BOX: 33132
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile No.: +255673635335
Application Deadline: 05th May 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE