Deputy Chief of Party at JSI
- Company: JSI
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Position Category: Local hire, paid in country
Posting Date: 04/15/2021
Deadline Date: 04/30/2021
Starting Date: 09/01/2021
JSI is currently recruiting for a cooperating country national Deputy Chief of Party for a possible position with the USAID-funded Tanzania Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program For Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child And Adolescent Health (C3HP- RMNCAH) Activity. The purpose of the project will be to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated RMNCAH services in target regions, particularly women of reproductive age, youth and children, by improving access to quality RMNCAH services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health-seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for RMNCAH service delivery. Should JSI be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The Deputy Chief of Party will be responsible for contributing to the technical components of the project, ensuring the fulfillment of project deliverables. The anticipated award date is open. The Deputy Chief of Party will report to the Chief of Party.
- Oversee all RMNCAH activities in facilities and communities;
- Promote and engage effective collaboration and coordination across project components and key stakeholders;
- Ensure quality RMNCAH services are provided by the project;
- Contribute to knowledge capture and dissemination of key learnings to project partners; and
- Encourage the conduct of innovative operational/implementation studies and activities as appropriate to complement project core activities and goals.
- A Master’s degree in public health or medical degree;
- 10+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and managing RMNCAH projects of similar scope and size with preferred experience in Tanzania;
- Demonstrated experience in managing RMNCAH programs that provide quality care;
- Demonstrated skills in project reporting;
- Demonstrated experience in program financial oversight and subgrant management; and
- Familiarity with Tanzania’s RMNCAH institutional, policy and program activities.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 04/30/2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th April, 2021.