Dental Technician II at Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital
- Company: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions:
DENTAL TECHNICIAN II
The Incumbent will be responsible to make the dentures, crowns, bridges and dental braces that improve patients’ appearance, speech and ability to chew. The incumbent would be working on dentists’ or doctors’ prescriptions where s/he would use a wide range of materials such as gold, porcelain and plastic to design and construct appliances to meet each patient’s needs. The Incumbent would work with specialised equipment in the Dental laboratory to accomplish the assigned tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a Diploma in dental technology from any recognized Institution
- Basic knowledge in computer studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role is required
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae(CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as’ follows:
- Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Method of ApplicationApplication letters should be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address on or before 04.00 p.m on 10th December 2022 (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications)
P O Box 658
Those using e-mail should submit their applications to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 December 2022.