DC-Applications Support Specialist at Absa
- Company: Absa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Responsible for the support, implementation and service delivery of Core Banking application and business/branch systems both physical and cloud.
- Ensure and support availability of Core Banking, Branch and Payments Systems.
- Act as a single point of contact at all levels of the organisation as well as vendors.
- Ensure the business initiatives for various applications are met and problems are resolved.
- Manage overall solution and service delivery of enhancements and projects.
- Responsible for the Service Management in terms of Incident, problem and change, by ensuring that the systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Manage solutions implementation and rollouts for the Core Banking enhancements.
- Ensure licence management on Core Banking applications.
- Implement industry best practices for solution as well as service delivery.
- Identify issues with cost, risk, inter-dependencies, impact on current business activities and the strategic benefits to be realized.
- Ensure SLA’s are followed and met, through the monitoring and reporting of targets and the undertaking of corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure all projects, small enhancements and business initiatives are aligned and compliant to establish the Bank’s compliance with the Central Bank.
- Ensure that proper testing occurs for all Application changes released into the Core Banking environments.
Higher Diplomas: Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2021.