Data Officer at TAWIDO
- Company: TAWIDO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
TAWIDO is a Non-Governmental Organization led and established by women in 2011 with the aim of promoting health, gender equality, and human rights among the women and vulnerable girls in the community. It was registered in 2013 and obtained its compliance certificate of registration No. 00NGO/R/0169 under NGO Act of 2002 to operate in Tanzania mainland. TAWIDO works to ensure development, care and protection of women and vulnerable adolescent girls by raising awareness about their rights and opportunities for development. Among other things, TAWIDO runs the helpline Call Center that through the Bulk SMS, Interactive Voice Response, SMS Chart Platform and toll-free services brings the aspect of awareness, counselling, referral and linkage of clients to services from the broad network of service providers in all regions of Tanzania. TAWIDO has a solid experience in implementing global HIV programs, offering services among People Living with HIV/AIDS(PLHIVs) communities ranging from HIV prevention to ART initiation as well as fighting stigma and discrimination.
TAWIDO is currently implementing EpiC project in Kinondoni Municipal which is funded by USAID through FHI360 with the aim of addressing critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among vulnerable community.
To facilitate smooth implementation of this project, TAWIDO wishes to recruit qualified, experienced, motivated and dynamic individuals in the following positions available;
Data Officer (1 post)
Work Station: Kinondoni – Dar es salaam
Reporting to: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duration: 7 Months(Renewable) full time
Data Officer is responsible for implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the call center.
She/he will work with EpiC staff in the office, implementing partners and government counterparts at district and regional level to ensure that hotline data activities are appropriate and meet USAID and FHI360/EpiC requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with local community-based implementing partners,community clients, health service providers and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on project M&E activities, especially data collection, management and analysis for use in decision-making and course correction.
- Enter all hotline data on a program database on daily,Weekly and monthly bases.
- Conduct data quality verifications and data triangulation using official tools.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly data reports reflecting perfomances in the hotline operations and share with Monitoring and Evaluation personnel.
- Assist on designing data reporting tools to suit project needs.
- Track project perfomances against targets.
Qualifications and other requirements specific to the role;
- Bachelor’ degree in Information Technology, Health Information, Social Work or other related degree with at least two (2) years of relevant experience working in similar
- Knowledge of health and development programs in Tanzania including familiarity with the national guidelines, standards and
- Experience in working with LGA, NGOs, CBOs and health facilities to implement public health projects, especially those working with vulnerable
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal
- Well-developed computer skills with high degree of proficiency in statistical
Method of ApplicationAll applications are to be lodged through email: [email protected] All candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the e-mail. All applicants MUST attach cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae as a single document with certified copies of academic certificates as supporting documents to their applications.
All applications should be submitted not later than 23:59 HRS on February 23rd’2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE