Data Officer at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Data Officer.
Manage final data and reports in all thematic areas of the USAID Boresha Afya Southern Zone Program
that are Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Tuberculosis (TB), Family Planning (FP), Malaria and
Maternal and Child Health (MCH). Responsible for ensuring data safety, privacy, cleaning, analysis,
interpreting information including storing the information securely for future reference as well as
supporting the management of the program database (ProDMIS).
• Support the development and implementation of electronic data collection and storage system for
• Assist the Database Manager in configuration of the ProDMIS to support the program data collection
and analysis including training of the regional staff.
• Plan and carry out data quality audits in collaboration with the Strategic Information (SI) team at
• Assist the SI team at headquarters with preparing data for analysis and performing analysis of data as
• Work with the Database Manager to design new data collection tools (i.e. paper based, excel format
and ProDMIS format).
• Work with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Managers to review the existing program’s
data collection tools and templates.
• Obtain all reviewed and finalised data/ reports from MEL Managers and ensure they are stored in
appropriate folders in the server.
• Collaborate with the Database Manager and MEL Managers to build the capacity of regional staff in
electronic data management.
• Assist the SI Directorate at the headquarters in capacity building of the regional MEL staff to enable
them to provide database support to the sub grantees.
• Support the SI Directorate at headquarters to review and package success stories/ abstracts.
• Assist MEL Managers in reviewing and compiling quarterly, semi-annual and annual data progress
reports as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in science, business, social studies or related fields
• A minimum of three year’s relevant working experience
• Proficiency in data management and statistical software
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good report writing skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.