Data Entry Operator at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Company: Médecins Sans Frontières
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
JOB VACANCY – DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
Title: Data Entry Operator
Duration: 3 months (Specific Term Contract) – Full time position (100%)
Starting date: ASAP
Direct Reports: MEDICAL DOCTOR
Location: Ukerewe island (Mwanza region)
FOR NATIONAL STAFF ONLY
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Secondary education essential
· None is required
· English, Swahili
Objectives of the position:
· Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
Main competencies and knowledge:
· Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
· Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
· Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
· Participate in the search for missing data.
· Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
· Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
· Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
· Report any issue concerning data management to superior
· Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
· Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants should submit cover letter, CV, supporting documents (copies of diplomas) and phone number to: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, P.O.BOX 4493, Masaki, Dar es Salaam
or send through [email protected]
Please make sure the subject of your email will be:
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR – APPLICATION
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4PM on 27/01/2022
Only applications in English will be considered
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted