Data Clerks at ASUTA
- Company: ASUTA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with FHI 360 on Epidemic Control (EpiC) which is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. It is led by FHI 360 as prime and has a five-year period of performance from April 15, 2019 to April 14, 2024.
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy for interested candidate;
Job Title: Data Clerks
Minimum Qualification Bachelor
Years of Experience 2 years
The Data Clerk will be responsible for providing high quality data entry, data management and quality control of data. S/he will also be responsible for running outputs and cross-Checking with the original data source to ensure accuracy, and running reports for ﬁeld teams. In addition, the data Clerk will be responsible to assist the data manager in conducting internal data quality assessments and developing data quality improvement plans. The person in this position must be able to work independently, be experienced in data management using databases, and preferably be comfortable working in health facilities and rural communities
- Certificate in IT, records management, EMR, – Diploma or higher will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years of experience working with data management
- Experience working with health data
- Experience working with service providers and client level data
- Experience of using DHIS2. MS Excel, MS Access. Epi-info, SPSS, and other types of Software will be an added advantage
- Evidence of ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only) indicating position applied. Through our email address [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 20th September 2020. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Note: Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported TO TAKUKURU (PCCB) immediately.