Customer Support Analyst at World Vision
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
• Provides input during project planning and requirements phase.
• First point of contact and day-to-day technical support to end users.
• Responds to Level 2 support and works with vendors on Level 3 support.
• Generates activity and status reports.
• Provides the user access service.
• Researches trouble issues which affect multiple clients.
• Reviews checklists and scripts.• Works with vendor technical support personnel on solutions for clients.
CLIENT TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT:
• Participates in deployment of new or upgrade information technology and infrastructure projects, including assisting co-workers and vendor partners.
• Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Updates configuration management tools.
• Develops and documents procedures for performing configuration changes, updates and upgrades. • Provides on-going support of client technology.
• Ensures that all technical resources are available for meetings that include video conferencing.
• Engages the hardware vendors on issues to remedy issues or escalates for support.
• Monitors and communicates system status.
• Diagnoses and resolves client workstation and mobile device hardware and software issues.
• Creates temporary solutions until permanent solutions can be implemented.
• Assists systems, programming and vendor professionals as needed to resolve problems.
• Coordinates the resolution of escalated application, hardware and software problems.
• Adheres to the integrity of controls, regulations and guidelines.
• Reviews operation processes to ensure consistent approval and compliance.
• Makes recommendations and changes as appropriate.
• Maintains IT inventory management for all IT equipment and/or software in accordance with company policy and procedures. •
SERVICE LEVEL MANAGEMENT:
• Collaborates in the development of service-level objectives and takes steps to meet or exceed targets.
• Monitors service-level objectives to ensure that requirements are met or exceeded.
• Makes recommendations to approve performance and client satisfaction metrics.
Follows up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Tracks performance metrics.
• Reviews tracking log to identify recurring problems, or problems affecting a large number of clients.
• Develops procedures and controls for service improvements.
• Recommends solutions to common problems and updates frequently asked questions documentation.
• Participates in integration and user acceptance testing.
• Trains co-workers on new or existing functionality or services.
• Identifies customer training needs based on common problems.
• Creates, modifies and reviews documentation of issues resolutions.
• Develops and delivers documentation to ensure appropriate end-user support.
• Creates and submits documented resolution to Knowledge Base.
• Updates manuals/guides to incorporate new recommended products.
• Alerts team members about recurring problems.
• Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• May provide input to the design of backup and recovery procedures.
• Designs standard image and designs alternate images, as needed.
• Evaluates and recommends new standard products for corporate standards list.
Participates in working groups related to standards.
• Mentors less experienced staff in multiple areas of expertise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• ITIL V3/V4 Foundations
• Demonstrated knowledge of complex hardware and software products and problem solving / diagnostic skills.
• Typically requires 3 years experience in a similar role in a similar organization.
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
• Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• O365 Administration
Work Environment / Travel: • The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Any country in East Africa where World Vision has presence
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March, 2022.